View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 02:02 PM   #3
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by bathos View Post
I was at audible UK yesterday and I suddenly realised that Whispersync has finally arrived on this side of the pond. Have I been totally oblivious and just not noticed before or has it just happened? I managed to pick up several books in my wish list for £2.99 - £3.49 because I had the kindle version. Bargain.

A lot of the other books were still more expensive than the price of a credit so I can keep my credits for them.

Anyone who has been using the US site have any handy hints?
It just went live.

You should visit this thread in the Deals & Freebies Forum -- Current Audiobook Specials -- where Whispersync is frequently discussed.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote