View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 10:56 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by portersprings View Post
I want to create an Index of certain words in the ebook.

The words are all in the Spellcheck word list, of course.

I can copy Spellcheck word list to a user dictionary.

I can then edit wordlist in user dictionary.

BUT I SEE NO WAY TO EXPORT USER DICTIONARY so I could then copy and past it into the Index wordlist.
See attachment

BTW - hunspell dictionaries (.oxt file) are a bunch of files in a zip, they too are text editable. Sigil uses the .dic and .aff files.

Added : Question - how do you propose getting the list of words into a linked index. Be nice if the spell checker had a hook to the Mark for Index feature

BR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	216
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	126808  

Last edited by BetterRed; 08-13-2014 at 11:32 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote