View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 10:25 PM   #193
hleo12
Addict
hleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMouse View Post
Hey,

for everyone who wants to use the cover with the 'Generate Cover - Plugin' here is the zip.

The fond I used is the free 'Sherlock Holmes' fond from here. You have to download it before you use it IF you want the same look.

MiniMouse
I used this as my base for this cover.
Since I download mostly from archiveofourown.org I embedded Ao3's logo on the cover. I'm also working on a cover for fanfiction.net

Here's a sample cover:
Click image for larger version

Name:	cover.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	388.2 KB
ID:	126313
Attached Files
File Type: zip archiveofourowndotorg.zip (9.60 MB, 185 views)
File Type: zip ao3-cover.zip (9.60 MB, 179 views)
hleo12 is offline   Reply With Quote