View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 09:23 AM   #7
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Most calibre third-party plugins have already been ported to work with calibre 2.0 and indeed this beta has been used and tested by many people already, so you should have no problems.
Thank you Kovid for great work.
The beta installed without a problem - not that I expected any when unpacking tarbal on Linux ;-)

The only tiny problem I have found so far is the "Quick preferences" plugin not working. I use menubar instead of the default toolbar.
The beta also removed some other items - mostly plugins from my menubar
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote