View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 01:06 AM   #229
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Does/did Sigil ever have a 64bit version, because Open With assumes it is in C:/Program Files/Sigil.
Until v7.0, Sigil had a 64 bit version so last 64 bit version was 6.2. I seem to remember the Windows x64 version was dropped due to issues with moving to QT5. At that time, the precompiled QT5 library for Windows was x86 only.

When Sigil 7.2 was released, I tried compiling for a Windows x64 platform and generated a fine selection of error messages over quite a few compile cycles. The final attempt compiled and ran but I could see no differences between x86 and x64 performance and never bothered to try recompiling the later versions.

Regards,
David

Last edited by DNSB; 07-31-2014 at 01:11 AM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote