View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 06:41 PM   #228
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@davidfor - FYI - not sure if this is related to missing help file, probably not.

This morning I discovered that my customisations had gone up the spout. The list of programs was OK (I long ago deleted the preconfigured ones - most which I don't have), but they were all targeting the COVER and my keyboard shortcuts had gone down the gurgler.

I noticed that when I did the update I was asked which menu I wanted it on - a'la a new install. I suspect it has do to with the fact that I had the beta version installed.

I was able to put it all back together easy enough - but thought you & kiwidude might like to know.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote