View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 05:46 PM   #735
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
I am getting the following error when trying to use the Fix ASIN for Kindle Fire feature, this has occurred since I installed the latest version. How do I go back to a previous version? BTW I am on Calibre v1.45.0

Code:
calibre, version 1.45.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>TypeError</b>:arguments did not match any overloaded call:
  QProgressDialog(QWidget parent=None, Qt.WindowFlags flags=0): argument 1 has unexpected type 'unicode'
  QProgressDialog(QString, QString, int, int, QWidget parent=None, Qt.WindowFlags flags=0): argument 2 has unexpected type 'NoneType'

calibre 1.45 Portable isfrozen: True is64bit: False
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 Windows ('32bit', 'WindowsPE')
32bit process running on 64bit windows
('Windows', '7', '6.1.7601')
Python 2.7.5
Windows: ('7', '6.1.7601', 'SP1', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre_plugins.quality_check.action", line 190, in perform_check
  File "calibre_plugins.quality_check.check_fix", line 44, in perform_check
  File "calibre_plugins.quality_check.check_fix", line 353, in fix_mobi_asin
  File "calibre_plugins.quality_check.dialogs", line 622, in __init__
TypeError: arguments did not match any overloaded call:
  QProgressDialog(QWidget parent=None, Qt.WindowFlags flags=0): argument 1 has unexpected type 'unicode'
  QProgressDialog(QString, QString, int, int, QWidget parent=None, Qt.WindowFlags flags=0): argument 2 has unexpected type 'NoneType'
Yikes! unlike Calibre, there is no back versions kept.

Do you have an older backup of your configuration folder ? Just replace the file in the plugins folder
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote