View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 09:50 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Yes, I hit that yesterday while playing with my Sort CSS plugin. I was simply writing lots of stuff to the console to get a better idea of what was in the files and not making changes, but I was still prompted to save changes when I exited.

OK, I just looked through my code and commented out all the things I thought it could be. Still had the update needed. But, the first pass I missed one. After the display of the differences I have

Code:
self.boss.apply_container_update_to_gui()
That seems to be the trigger. Even if I don't actually make any changes, executing that line will mark the file as dirty and need a save. That's probably reasonable.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote