View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 04:08 AM   #191
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
Wow, Mini, reading through your thread is thrilling! I didn't know it until now, and have been working widely on my own. As I like mostly editing ebooks, creating cover images has so far not been my favourite hobby (but perhaps ... becoming soon). So I have, in the first range, been looking for covers that look sufficiently pretty and .. are quick to be produced. So, actually, I'm working with simpkle tools:
  • A photo editor (to define the dimensions, select a frame and first, simple effects, such as texture)
  • MS Paint (further effects)
  • MS Powerpoint (or similar), for text effects.
See examples.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Skowronnek PPT01.jpg
Views:	736
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	126047   Click image for larger version

Name:	benedyktowicz-ludomir-pejzaz 1918(3).jpg
Views:	776
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	126048  
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote