View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 03:54 AM   #732
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by hleo12 View Post
I'm having this problem whenever I select a book I've downloaded using the fanfiction downloader plugin. Anyway, here's the error. This is waaaay beyond my understanding. So I really hope somebody can help me.
Do you get this error when attempting to run the Quality Check plugin on the book? If not please be specific about what you are doing when you get this error.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote