Thread: Silliness Welcome back, Queen Zee!
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 08:49 AM   #159
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
I was with my bosses recently on a business trip. At the hotel breakfast buffet, my American boss wanted black tea. I happen to always carry tea with me on trips, so offered some up. My British (English) boss asked for a packet, so I obliged. They both then proceeded to pour milk into their tea, and stopped at the look on my face.

Howard, the non-Brit, explained how the habit started when he was in Ireland and the hostess asked if he wanted milk with this tea. "No".

Are you sure?

Oh, yes.

Cream, then?

No, thank you.

It's cream or milk, dear. Otherwise it just isn't civilized.

Uh... milk.

Last edited by Taylor514ce; 11-12-2008 at 08:59 AM.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote