Thread: Ended Cybook Gen3
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 04:01 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by barney111 View Post
Harry must be a weakling I do not subscribe to his opinion it appears fine to me.
Try a 512MB CyBook - believe me; there is a BIG difference in the feel of the nav control. I'm not saying that there's anything "wrong" with the control on the 64MB CyBook, but Ivoch asked what the difference was, and that is without question a significant difference. Anyone who's used both models can confirm that - the difference in the "feel" is extremely obvious.