View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 02:21 PM   #11
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
This in your video reported behavior seems to affect actually all T68 series.
Don't worry, we figure out a solution. Since I just read novels on this device (for work I use M96) and for me touch screen controll of the device seemed to work just fine, I just did not notice any inaccuracy during my tests. However I did the same as you a week ago and discovered, that actual touch point position is always slightly different of the from device registered position, which is not good. Now improving of touch screen accuracy is currently at highest priority. Lynx update would not change anything on your device in this regard (would also not work) - we use same sources. It still must be improved.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote