View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 09:18 AM   #92
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Running Linux Mint 17 Cinnamon 64 bit I get this waring with calibre debug:

Code:
calibre-debug -g
calibre 1.201.2  isfrozen: True is64bit: True
Linux-3.13.0-24-generic-x86_64-with-debian-jessie-sid Linux ('64bit', 'ELF')
('Linux', '3.13.0-24-generic', '#46-Ubuntu SMP Thu Apr 10 19:11:08 UTC 2014')
Python 2.7.8
Linux: ('debian', 'jessie/sid', '')
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeDRM && Baen && EpubSplit && Modify ePub
Starting up...
libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
Started up in 4.57 seconds with 100 books
Know bug in libpng 1.6.2-3 https://bugs.launchpad.net/widelands/+bug/1195724.
Will try the fix later today and let you know the results.

Do not get this error with calibre 1.44.0.

Using the installer:
sudo rm -rf /opt/calibre/* && sudo tar xvjf /path/to/downloaded/calibre-1.201.2-x86_64.txz -C /opt/calibre
I get this error:
Code:
sudo rm -rf /opt/calibre/* && sudo tar xvjf /home/****/calibre-1.201.2-x86_64.txz -C /opt/calibre
[sudo] password for ****: 
bzip2: (stdin) is not a bzip2 file.
tar: Child returned status 2
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
Change it to sudo rm -rf /opt/calibre/* && sudo tar xvf /home/****/calibre-1.201.2-x86_64.txz -C /opt/calibre works.

With a little more testing will probably change over to using calibre 1.2.xxx for my main calibre.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote