View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 06:27 AM   #1
akorx
Addict
akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Location: France, languages : french and a little bit english.
Device: Kobo Glo, Aura HD
Update kobo's dictionaries and integrate "proper nouns"

Hi my friends,

2 questions about kobo's dictionaries :

1. Do you know if there a way to update glo's dictionaries (and the others models) ? indeed, the original french dictionary is not complete (maybe this is the same thing with the other languages)...

2. Do you know if we can download and setup a second dictionary (or complete the first) that contains "proper nouns" (I'm french and I don't know what is the good term in english... I wanna talk about a dictionary for names, monuments, town, people like Mozart, Hugo, JF Kennedy, N. Amstrong, London, Paris, Los Angeles, Eiffel Tower, etc) ?

Last edited by akorx; 09-28-2014 at 08:32 AM.
akorx is offline   Reply With Quote