View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 10:38 PM   #910
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
patch from v072z_test to hopefully v073

Hi tkeo,

Here is a patch that takes v072z_test up to v073 (hopefully!). It includes your latest cumulative patch as well as your faster mobi_split patch as well as a few minor bug fixes from my end as described in my previous post. I have also made a few things a bit more consistent in the mobi_header.py code and hopefully have dealt with CoverOffset's that are 0xffffffff as well (given your earlier post on that subject).

I have decided not to play with the hasNCX stuff and not building a toc.ncx for older Mobi 4's until after the stable release as I didn't want to introduce changes that will break things.

Please give it a good testing with all of your Amazon ebooks and let me know if you feel it is now ready for a stable release.

If so, I will make the stable release Tuesday evening my time.

Thanks!

KevinH
Attached Files
File Type: zip preview_v072z_to_v073_patch.txt.zip (8.0 KB, 158 views)
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote