View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 08:28 PM   #909
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi tkeo,
Have you tested the new mobi_split code to make sure that it is still building mobi7 and azw3 pieces completely correctly? I have not had time to look it over yet, but if you are sure, I will include it.

I also have found a few more bugs in KindleUnpack that I will post a patch for either later tonight my time or tomorrow. I have changes for fixing the <image> tag in the svg mobi_cover to be a single type tag (similar to how the img tag is a single tag) ... it seems kindlegen requires that change; and changes in mobi_k8proc.py to both ignore meta tags and stop searching for id= or the older name= attributes when searching for a link target.

In addition, I want to review the hasNCX variable, as some older mobi 4 versions (and older) do not have an ncx index. In the old days we simply did not create a toc.ncx for them, but somehow over the years that code got modified to always create a toc.ncx even though it will be empty. This will mean further code changes in the mobi_opf to deal with that remaining issue. I would like to fix that as well since your change seems to always believe this will be true but under odd circumstances, it won't be.

I also want to remove the mistaken "file-as" EXTH values in mobi-header.py and set a few new values I have found so as not to confuse others who might use this code as the basis for their own.

Hopefully, I will be able to release a stable version by Tuesday at the latest.

Take care,

KevinH
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote