View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 03:05 PM   #30
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
1. How do you know that? Just looks like a plastic fish to me. As opposed to how *real* the dog/penguin abomination looks.

2. Australia is close to Antartica. Surely dog/penguin abominations vacation there occasionally, wouldn't you think?

3. Why are we talking about the fish when the dog/penguin abomination is the interesting part?

1. I keep tropical fish. That's a species of Austrailian Rainbowfish. (I'm not certain which one, I'd have to look it up in my books. (I keep killifish, myself)

2. Sounds good to me.

3. This is an Unutterable Silly thread, going off topic it de rigour. Besides, maybe you Fishy Delight ice cream is rainbowfish flavored.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote