View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 02:08 AM   #105
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Hi Toxaris

Installed EPUB Tools, when I started Word 2007 I got an error, see attachment for details

In case its relevant - I have VS 2008 installed on this box

BR
The add-in is created with VS2010. Therefore it requires the VSTO2010 runtime (as specified). It can not operate with VSTO v3, which is delivered by VS2008 unfortunatly. That is causing this error.
If you would install the VSTO2010 runtime, it should work fine. As far as I know, installing the runtime will not cause a conflict with VS2008.

Last edited by Toxaris; 07-11-2014 at 02:22 AM.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote