View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 12:50 PM   #30
phossler
Wizard
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
@kovidgoyal

Quote:
It never occurred to me that people would want to both keep the spell check dialog open and manually edit files at the same time.

It might just be the way I'm used to doing things, but after SC finds what it thinks is mis-spelled (spelt?) I have to see it in context.

For ex SC might flag 'err' and suggest 'her'.

In one place 'err' might be correct but in another it might not: "ah, err, ummm -- give it to err (=her) to hold"

If I fix the first 'err' above by editing the html file with SC dialog open, will your change keep me out of trouble?
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote