View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 10:39 PM   #28923
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
The day that the rains came down
Mother Earth smiled again
Now the lilacs could bloom
Now the fields could grow greener

The fday that the rains came down
Buds were born, love was born
As the young buds will grow
So our young love will grow
Love, sweet love

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3aMf69MwY0 )

Good morning, everyone! Raining so hard I can't even see across the street! I guess I must be in the tropics! Oh well. Another hour or two and the sun will be shinning again! Gotta love it! I have some East India Company's "Royal Breakfast" tea to drink this morning (on my second mug already) and some street food we picked up last night for breakfast as the Food Lady needed to take today off. I'll get some more photos worked on this morning, do a little plant transplanting, play a little music, and by then the sun should be out and I can go for my walk! Feels as if it's going to be a nice day!

Here's some snaps of the place we stayed the first night of our trip last week. As it was a long drive from where we live to this side of the Kingdom, we didn't arrive until mid afternoon, which was too late to start into the jungle. We found this place, nice air/con room with bath, cable TV, WiFi, and mini-bar, large covered outdoor dining room, and great food. For one night including a large breakfast for the two of us, about $20 USD.
I gave the Head Waiter my teabags, and the next morning when we ordered our breakfast he automatically brought me a LARGE pot of tea, rather than just a cup!

Nice to sit there in the early morning, drinking tea and watching the fish rise in the pond... Very peaceful. As it's really off-season now, we were the ONLY people staying at this resort that night!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote