View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 06:09 PM   #188
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebabycub View Post
I am unable to get OneClickDigital working. I believe this may be because the plugin uses the OneClickDigital.com domain but here in the UK the domain is OneClickDigital.eu.

So despite entering essex in the Library ID as here my library is essex.oneclickdigital.eu, this doesn't appear to work.

Would it be possible to cater for the alternative domain?

Thanks
Andy
I didn't consider that case. I will fix this so that you will be able to enter the full host name, essex.oneclickdigital.eu, as the library-id for OneClickdigital in the next release of the plugin.

I have already made some other changes to the plugin, which I am now testing. I expect to have this out within the next week.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote