View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 04:07 PM   #7
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
I have audiobooks on the Audible-app and listen while walking, waiting for bus/plane or doing tedious tasks as watering the garden/removing the weeds, on my iphone 5s with Apple earphones (remote control/mic on the cable, which is very handy).

I am searching for other earphones with the same remote as the Apple earphones, for it hurts my ear when I listen for a long time. The sound is good though. They don't fall out as I don't jump etc when listening to books..........
I only put one earphone in, as I don't want to be isolated from traffic noises or nature (when walking) or other people.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote