View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 02:34 PM   #5
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
I've just had look at your edition(s) on my Aura HD, and I am impressed. This finally is a Shelley that looks the way it should!

And I don't have the issue with the line numbers that anacreon reports. Even the four-digit ones look perfect. (There is a minor line number quibble though. It doesn't bother me, but fixing it would be the final step to perfection: When a number is assigned to the first line of a stanza, it is displayed in the left margin not of that line, but of the space above the stanza.)

But really - this is brilliant. Thank you so much!
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote