View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 09:59 PM   #3
talaivan
Groupie
talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-505
I agree. I couldn't believe the screen was as bad as people say, so I spent an hour driving to the SF Sony store and looked at the 505 and 700 side by side. I was surprised -- it IS as bad as people in this forum say. It's too bad, because the 700 is a nice machine, with its built-in light and 5 different text sizes. Page turns are about the same as the 505 as far as I could see, but it is much faster when you want to go from reading a book to the list of installed books. If they'd keep the 505 form (without the touch-sensitive screen) and add the faster processor and the software, I'd buy it, but the present 700 screen nullifies any good points the new reader may have.
talaivan is offline   Reply With Quote