View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 03:46 AM   #712
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by melovesflying View Post
What's the latest software version? I've been reading that it's already 3.3.0 but mine is on 3.1.0 and I don't get updates whenever I leave wifi on and sync. Pocket is also missing.
It should be 3.3.0, but it can depend on the affiliate the device came from. I believe that Kobo do not send the updates out if they don't have permission from the affiliate for the device. Same goes for Pocket. What is in the affiliate.conf file that is in the .kobo directory?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote