View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 03:13 PM   #11
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjp View Post
When you can, could you tell me the steps to do this?
The basics are find with google and download...

(If you have Windows)

convertLIT
calibre
MS Reader (install and register)

Once you have done that go to fictionwise.com and get the free LIT ebook and make sure you can read it with MS Reader. After than read the readme file that comes with convert lit, follow those directions to make your key file. After that downconvert the LIT file. (Some people prefer to get the ConvertLIT GUI, me the command line works fine). Finally, add the book to clibre and press the convert button.

If you need any help with the above steps just PM me... or search around. There are many threads on these forums on how to use these tools.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote