View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 08:48 PM   #29
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
My friend and his wife are both aboriginal and have only 1 year of high school between them. They both work 6 days a week and their children are AFAICS healthy, happy and the two in school are doing pretty well. I admire them despite the broken electronics

Helen
Heck, both of them working six days a week with that many kids that young, they're too tired to sweat the little stuff. I take it more as a commentary on how well things are built today. A 30-60some inch LCD TV made primarily out of plastic and a thin piece of glass is probably orders of magnitude more likely to be damaged compared to the brick outhouse TVs of my youth.
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote