View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 08:21 AM   #5
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Thanks for the upload. I've started reading it and noticed some consistent errors:

- Some spurious paragraph breaks are introduced, specially noticeable when they occur in the middle of a character's speech.

- Em-dashes are not preserved, they're all converted to single hyphens (and there are some instances of a space before a hyphen/dash).

- Italics in the middle of the text are also not preserved.

Is there any possibility of having a new version or shall I re-create the book myself?
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote