View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 01:07 PM   #18
Markismus
Guru
Markismus actually read the MS Office License Agreement.Markismus actually read the MS Office License Agreement.Markismus actually read the MS Office License Agreement.Markismus actually read the MS Office License Agreement.Markismus actually read the MS Office License Agreement.Markismus actually read the MS Office License Agreement.Markismus actually read the MS Office License Agreement.Markismus actually read the MS Office License Agreement.Markismus actually read the MS Office License Agreement.Markismus actually read the MS Office License Agreement.Markismus actually read the MS Office License Agreement.
 
Markismus's Avatar
 
Posts: 973
Karma: 153081
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Rotterdam
Device: HiSenseA5ProCC, OnyxNotePro, Note5, Kobo Glo, Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
For me the "Page Overlap" is too intense, I would like it more transparent. I seem to remember some talk of some way to adjust that.
It was discussed at github issue #278. Chrox commented a manual approach here.

I have been meaning to look at this again to make it an adjustable menu item....will take some time before I get to that, though.
Markismus is offline   Reply With Quote