View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 01:21 PM   #89
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by amdreluiz View Post
Booxtor

and Ivona? Is it possible to use it instead of Acapela?
I've tried to install Ivona TTS straight from Play Store and it did not work (non compatible device issue). Afterwards I have rooted T68 (using this it took me 3-4 minutes) and installed Market Helper app to pretend being a Samsung Galaxy S3. Afterwards installation of any Ivona voice from Play Store worked just fine.
You will need to install "Ivona Text-to-Speech HQ" first. In this app you can select the voice you need and download it (ca 150MB). In settings just select TTS you want to use as standard. Same will work for M96.

Tried it out - TTS works very well in OReader, CoolReader, FBReader ..

Last edited by Booxtor; 06-11-2014 at 02:12 PM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote