Thread: Aura "Sharing" options
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 06:07 PM   #4
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by canpolat View Post
Thank you for the response. I saw your guides during my search. Though, I wasn't entirely sure that that was the simplest way to go (I'm just warming up with my Kobo and don't know the ecosystem yet).

I will give it a shot in the weekend (it looks like I have to start with installing something called 'Start Menu').
That is one way to do it. If you just want to try Koreader that is probably the easiest way. Just copy the "KoboRoot.tgz" file from the Start Menu download zip file into your device's .kobo folder. Then all you need to do is copy the koreader folder from the nightly build download zip file into your device's .kobo folder. No need to mess with the .png files.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote