View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 05:49 PM   #1209
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (retired), AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipse View Post
How does one about suggesting a feature? I poked around github but didn't find a way to make a suggestion or request a feature.
Mine is very simple: resume the last open book from where it was left. Looks like a pretty basic functionality for a book reader.

PS. I might very well embarrass myself by requesting this when the feature actually exists...if it does, please guide me without slapping the innocent
Have you tried the History list? The top one has always been my current read on the last page I was in with all the settings as I left them.

You can also have "reader.lua" start without an argument, the default argument is "/mnt/onboard". I use "/mnt/sd/.Koreader/Books" as I have my library on the external uSD card. Without an argument it is supposed to open in the last document/book.

Luck;
Ken

The "koreader_kobo.sh" that the Start Menu uses is located here: /.kobo/kbmenu/onstart/koreader_kobo.sh this is the one you need to change for starting reader.lua using the Start Menu.

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 06-04-2014 at 08:36 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote