View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 03:48 PM   #184
Tom SKP
Connoisseur
Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung tab 3 & Nook Simple Touch with Glow light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
That behavior is by design. The menu choice to "Search for books by selected authors" finds matches for the selected books and also discovers books by the same author(s) that are not already present in your calibre library. In your case the selected book was found along with six other books, which were present in your calibre library but not selected for the search and so were ignored.
I thought it worked differently before... but OK.
So in this case I need to select all of my calibe books and let the plugin search my libraries.

Thanks for the quick reply ;-)

Tom
Tom SKP is offline   Reply With Quote