View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 02:07 PM   #16
odedta
Addict
odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.

Device: iPad
A book that flips in both directions is impossible without javascript to my knowledge since what determines the direction is the spine attribute page-progression-direction, I have never heard of anything else that can change the direction of the page flip.

If you're talking about an auto flip pdf, I have never tried to do both direction flip before, I don't really want to nor do I see anyone else wanting that.

I also don't understand why you're confused about the progression direction, every book has a main language, if you have both Hebrew and English in a book then obviously one of them is the primary, e.g. dictionary English->Hebrew, main language is English so page progression direction should be ltr.
odedta is offline   Reply With Quote