View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 12:25 AM   #21
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by moloc View Post
Hi, I recently came into possession of a borked kobo n289. It freezes at the ' Updating the software on your eReader...' message. I would appreciate it if you could also provide me with the SD image. So I can attempt to recover this device.

Pretty much I get to keep it if I do. I was looking into getting a ereader and this fell into my lap the next day.
I have sent you a PM with a link to image I have for the WiFi. But...

I'm not sure what is going on here. I thought the WiFi had a model number of N647B. From the pictures I can find for the n289 and N647B, they look identical. And everything refers to them both as a "Kobo Wifi" or "Kobo Wireless". And none of the articles have the specs in enough detail to show the difference.

So, I don't know if this is the correct image for you. I would recommend getting another micro SD card and restoring to that to test.