View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 09:05 AM   #135
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormcloude View Post
That's weird. On my account it will accept coins for Moon+ pro. (which I already have a "sponsored" version of, so I won't be buying, but it does say I can spend coins on it.)
Amazon accepted the coins when I bought the apps from my device instead of from a browser on a computer (where I normally shop for apps) and I bought both Mantano Premium and Moon+ Pro. On the computer, I just kept getting a link that said "Why can't I use my coins?" when I tried to buy ereader apps. Everything else seemed to be fine.