View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 11:53 PM   #14
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by duska3419 View Post
So I mean it would work fine for mine but if I chose to replace mine with a new version of the kindle I'd be stuck in the same position of having to go back and change it all back again unless this gets updated to include a format for the new kindles.
Using Metadata Plugboards is a way of future proofing your library. It allows you to maintain a clean library and customize the output to suit your needs. There would never be any reason to go back to a system that clutters up the title field.

However it is your library and if you are content with your system and don't mind the extra work that comes with maintaining this system then don't look back and simply enjoy reading. After-all reading is why we're here.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote