View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 08:26 AM   #5
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
From what I've read about the Aura 6", it probably can be overwritten with Android, but it's harder to do than on the other models, and more dangerous. In addition, I have yet to see a post from someone that has actually done it...

I was interested in the Aura 6" because it's on sale for less than the Glo at the moment(!) and I believe the light can be turned down lower. I have sensitive eyes and this is a big deal for me. I might get a Glo at some point, and use the night-view mode with the light.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote