Thread: check spelling
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 06:35 AM   #92
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
@ Kovid,
Thank you very much for implementing ignored and copy to clipboard. I like this.

Is it possible to have a similar function in Manage user dictionaries (export all and / or selected words)?

An other idea for maybe some when in the future regarding dictionary functions is to display in your word listing against which dictionary a word was identified as correct spelled. This is a funktion I never did see anywhere but it is sometimes very helpful if you work with more than one dictionary. Maybe other users should think about this too, because this is an individual issue and I have no clue if this is a need for other user too.

Again, thanks for your great work. Calibre is an outstanding software with an extraordinary support.
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote