View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 07:09 AM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odyssee View Post
Thanks for your reply David. Yes I have checked the disk space. Of 3,17 Gb total space there is still 2,44 Gb free so that shoudn't be a problem. The koboreader.sqlite file is 24 Mb. Whether that is large or small, I can't say. There are app. 370 ebooks on my device.
That is plenty of space. And a 24MB database is relatively small. Mine is about 60MB at the moment.

I've done some research. It appears this error happens when the temporary disk space is full. On a Windows machine, that is usually a directory on the C-drive. I'd also wonder it if would happen there was a permissions problem with the temporary directory. That would also prevent anything from being written there and might be be reported as a space problem. There have been plenty of problems generally with calibre that appear to be permissions problems with the temporary directory.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote