View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 09:36 AM   #711
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi DiapDealer,

As far as I know, we are still waiting to hear back confirmation from the original bug reporter that the fix works with all of his test cases. But I am not sure they actually will report back.

The proposed changes are all in that one file. So why don't you post your new patches against that version of kindleunpack.py and I will include them into an official new release this weekend.

That way we are all starting from the same point moving forward.

Thanks,

KevinH.
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote