Thread: Kobo Patcher
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 09:10 AM  
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
There have been a lot of little code changes in firmware 3.3.0, and I cant get some of the patches working yet.

So far I have tested: Custom reading footer, font sizes, line spacing (10 and 15 values), margins, advanced font control, brightness fine control, unitless epub line height, synopsis font size fix.

Done but not tested: wifi insomnia, search library default, margins fine tuning, download all in browser.

Not working: Long paragraph bug fix, redundant cover image fix.

Edit: I've created a new thread with Instructions for patching firmware 3.3.x, see that thread for the latest conf files.

Last edited by GeoffR; 04-23-2014 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Added synopsis font size fix
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote