View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 06:55 PM   #6
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
well, we appreciate the intention, especially since you are willing to learn. for making your own books, i would recommend you use the WYSIWYG interface on feedbooks ; that way you can make an epub book (which you can read on your sony, when you get it), and the file is also available in any other format. you can make some very nice formatting that way (page breaks between chapters, a linked Table of contents, etc.). there is a help page to get you started, and if you have any questions i'm sure hadrien will be happy to help you out. happy bookmaking ! and welcome to the forum. i'm sure you will love your sony, once you get it. i'm tempted to get one myself...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote