View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 09:30 PM   #13
Eradicatore
i void warranties
Eradicatore can extract oil from cheeseEradicatore can extract oil from cheeseEradicatore can extract oil from cheeseEradicatore can extract oil from cheeseEradicatore can extract oil from cheeseEradicatore can extract oil from cheeseEradicatore can extract oil from cheeseEradicatore can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle PW2
@NiLuJe, thanks for the link (again). I finally realized I had been reinventing the wheel here, but that was probably good anyway since I got to learn a lot about my way around your community here and all the great things you're working on.

Also, mine is really just a dumbed down version of what he's got, but also I don't need to use WiFi so it may last a bit longer. I'm planning on just preloading a bunch of quotes and maybe updating once in a while after I gather more I want and create them in Gimp. I see the function I need from his work. The wait_for() is perfect. Just setup the RTC of the system and trigger a wake that way. Brilliant!!! I'm used to working on raspberry pi where there is no RTC. :-)

Anyway, thanks again. I really really appreciate your helping out a NOOB to this Kindle hacking stuff.
Eradicatore is offline   Reply With Quote