View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 07:01 AM   #16
Nick_1964
Bookworm
Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-650, Kobo Glo HD (2x), Kobo Glo
Well, there is in the kobo so much wasted space ( if you don't patched them) and if there is between the lines so much space to, you have to change page every 10 seconds.
I read a book because of the letters in it, not for the space between them.
The only thing to do is to put an override in it with the extra .css like :
p
{
margin:0 !important;
text-align:left !important;
padding:0 !important;
text-indent:0 !important;
line-height:1.2em !important
}

But does it have to be named p or body or whatever.. I am not just so far that I know which setting will override, does it be named p,or body, or what... the !important overrides the default but how to implement it in an extra .css ???
Nick_1964 is offline   Reply With Quote