View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 10:01 PM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieron View Post
As I need to use Adobe Digital Editions am I correct in thinking that I can download "Adobe EPUB eBook" format eBooks as a starter?
Yes, but there are not yet many Adobe ePubs available. There are many Adobe Secure PDF ebooks, and if you see an Adobe ebook the odds are that it is a PDF (they will probably just be called Adobe ebooks). Adobe Digital Editions and the PRS-505 reads both kinds of Adobe ebooks. A downside of PDFs on the 505 is that each page of the original document is "reflowed" to the screen size, but the text is not reflowed across the original page boundaries. If you can live with this, then buying Adobe ebooks (ePub if available, otherwise PDF) is your best bet. Any ebook vendor selling multiple ebook formats is likely to offer Adobe. The two most often recommended here are FictionWise and BooksOnBoard.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote