Old 10-29-2008, 06:25 PM   #40
serpentium
eAddictd
serpentium began at the beginning.

Device: PRS505, Iliad Book Edition
i did

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHand View Post
Huh, I'm sorry, I don't know what's wrong there. Maybe you could try asking in a Mac forum or something like that?
I found the first problem was the gimp!!!
So u can say to other user your program works also in a mac!!! They just need a real command line gimp working!
1)Just install mac port and in terminal do port install gimp... it will do everything (maybe something missing u have to do by yourself, but macports will explain how)
2)modify a little bit the script of yours because the convert version of mac imagemagick work sligthly different, so it creates all the time two files when you crop.

I substituted the convert command with just
convert "$i" -gravity West -crop "50%"x"100%" +repage "$PngName.png" 2>>"$ConvMang a/error.log"
and later
convert "$PngName-0.png" -colorspace GRAY -fuzz "15%" -trim +repage -resize "$FinalWidth"x"$FinalHeight" -background "rgb(255,255,255)" -gravity center -extent "$FinalWidth"x"$FinalHeight" "$PngName-0.png" 2>>"$ConvManga/error.log"
convert "$PngName-1.png" -colorspace GRAY -fuzz "15%" -trim +repage -resize "$FinalWidth"x"$FinalHeight" -background "rgb(255,255,255)" -gravity center -extent "$FinalWidth"x"$FinalHeight" "$PngName-1.png" 2>>"$ConvManga/error.log"

for the LTR case or for RTL case
convert "$PngName-0.png" -colorspace GRAY -fuzz "15%" -trim +repage -resize "$FinalWidth"x"$FinalHeight" -background "rgb(255,255,255)" -gravity center -extent "$FinalWidth"x"$FinalHeight" "$PngName-1.png" 2>>"$ConvManga/error.log"
convert "$PngName-1.png" -colorspace GRAY -fuzz "15%" -trim +repage -resize "$FinalWidth"x"$FinalHeight" -background "rgb(255,255,255)" -gravity center -extent "$FinalWidth"x"$FinalHeight" "$PngName-0.png" 2>>"$ConvManga/error.log"

same for jpg, and so on...
if someone needs i can upload the script or whatever u like to do with Your script!

thankyou again for the sw... i m running it now and i love the RESULTS :-)
serpentium is offline   Reply With Quote