View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 08:57 PM   #27
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
FWIW : I run an OS/2 Warp system to maintain process control software used at a couple of sugar mills. OS/2 Warp support officially came to an end 2006, practically it came to an end in 2001. I occasionally have it connected to the 'net.

MS is second to IBM in supporting its legacy. There's an IBM mainframe utility, IEBGENER (amongst many others), that was first released on OS/360 (1964), at that time Messrs Gates and Jobs were both 9 years of age. It is still there in today's z/OS - 50 years later. Its comforting to know that the JCL I wrote at ICI in the '60s could be working at AkzoNobel today :lol:

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote