View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 07:44 PM   #5
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by peyton View Post
In fact, it works ! Koreader doesn't save config as with advboot but the launcher works great, i can launch coolreader from vlasovsoft (didn't try the script). Thanks a lot !
Not sure what you mean but you can configure KOreader in many ways, almost all the features are implemented using scripts that are human readable and easy to modify.

For instance KOreader is launched from a "koreader_kobo.sh" script file. With the Start Menu, it is the one located at; "/.kobo/kbmenu/onstart.

I like to have Koreader open in the beginning of my ebook files that I keep inside a hidden folder on my external uSD card, so:

I changed the last lines of that .sh file from:

# finally call reader
./reader.lua /mnt/onboard 2> crash.log

to:
# finally call reader
./reader.lua /mnt/sd/.Koreader/Books 2> crash.log

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote